Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Blogging...FAIL!

So, it is the end of February...I started this blog in October...what in the heck?!  I didn't hardly blog at all while I was healing from surgery.  I guess I failed at blogging.  I will not be so hard on myself.  I am busy every single day.  However, I will definitely try to blog more.  I have been reading other people's blog and noticed that my sister Tori blogs quite often daily.  My cousin's wife Hannah blogs on Tuesdays, which is cool since I think I could actually set an alarm on my phone to remind me.  HA!  I love to read what I was writing and thinking though and so I think I will try to be a lot more regular.  Any ideas on how to keep blogging from fellow bloggers?  Just curious.  One thing I do see as a problem is the way I titled my blog...I feel like I almost set myself up for not being able to talk about crochet every single time I write...but that is okay too right?

No comments:

Post a Comment