Tuesday, October 18, 2011

This is serious....

My sister Tori started a blog when she was out of the country...I would tell you where she was but I can't spell it ;)   I started crocheting when I was working at a call center and at the time we had no calls...we were encouraged to do some community service projects and with a new hospital opening in our area we, as in the whole 150+ group decided to make hats for the nursery.  I had tried and failed at knitting and crocheting a few years before but somehow this all stuck with me and I have enjoyed this so much.  I really like the creative outlet it has given me and if I can make some extra money to buy more yarn...well, then woo hoo!!  So, I will just say that this is gonna be a journey...I will post some free patterns when I can sit down and write some out.  Let me know if you want to see a pattern for anything I may have on here and I will try to steer you in the right direction.  This is the first hat I made...and I must say that I had fights on my hands by girls that didn't even have kids.  (Steena) I still have the hat though...maybe I should send it to her. 

No comments:

Post a Comment